1. Getting MonitorBase account access.
If you aren't sure if your lender is approved with MonitorBase, or if you still need pricing and an on-boarding package, talk to our sales team to request set-up information. If your company is already set up, browse the sections below to get started!
- Request user account setup.
- Activating your account for the first time.
- How to personalized your direct mail and email offers.
- Prescreen compliance.
2. Uploading you database(s) for monitoring.
- What are database monitoring alerts and how should I use them?
- What should I upload?
- How to upload a list of prospects.
- How often should I update my monitored database?
3. Enabling / disabling monitoring and alert types.
- What is an Inquiry Alert?
- What is a Credit Migration Alert?
- What is a Pre-Mover Alert?
- What is Predictive Marketing?
- Early Payoff Warnings.
4. What happens when you start getting alerts?
- I received my first alert! Now what?
- How to reach out to your MonitorBase Alerts.
- How do I search confirmation codes from my direct mail offers?
- Script examples for following-up to your database marketing alerts.
- What is a firm offer of credit?