A Pre-Mover alert is on of the monitoring types you can enable with MonitorBase Database Marketing Alerts.
Search MonitorBase Articles:
What is an Inquiry Alert? An inquiry alert is a mortgage credit trigger that has been pulled for one of your past clients that you are monitoring in your database marketing account. Watch this video for what it means when you get an inquiry alert. For more info see Get started with Database Monitoring Alerts.Read Next:
What is a Credit Migration Alert?
What is a Pre-Mover Alert?
What is Predictive Marketing?
What should I upload to MonitorBase, and what information do I need to upload a file to MonitorBase? You only need a name and address to monitor a consumer for credit based events.
Here are some examples of prospects that would be beneficial to monitor:
- You past funded loans.
- Your credit denied, withdrawn, or "not quite ready" borrowers.
- Contacts from your CRM or Loan Origination Software.
- Prospects that have worked with your referral partners.
- Leads that you have purchased in the past.
- Prospects that would recognize your name or brand in your local market.
- Local affinity groups or organizations.
How to monitor prospects from your referral sources.
An Early Payoff (EPO) fee can cost a branch and an originator everything they earned on the loan plus all fees paid, but our system will give you forewarning when your clients are having their credit pulled at another lender, and this can help you avoid an early payoff fee. Learn more by visiting Get started with Database Monitoring Alerts.
Watch this short video by William LeBaron to learn more about identifying EPOs ahead of time!