Get started with your Database Marketing Alerts: Inquiry Alerts, Migration Alerts, Pre-mover Alerts, and Predictive Marketing Automation. For getting started with SoftPull, see Get started with SoftPull instant credit check technology.
1. Getting MonitorBase account access.
If you aren't sure if your lender is approved with MonitorBase, or if you still need pricing and an on-boarding package, talk to our sales team to request set-up information. If your company is already set up, browse the sections below to get started!
- Request user account setup.
- Activating your account for the first time.
- How to personalized your direct mail and email offers.
- Prescreen compliance.
2. Uploading you database(s) for monitoring.
- What are database monitoring alerts and how should I use them?
- What should I upload?
- How to upload a list of prospects.
- How often should I update my monitored database?
- How to monitor prospects from your referral sources.
3. Enabling / disabling monitoring and alert types.
- What is an Inquiry Alert?
- What is a Credit Migration Alert?
- What is a Pre-Mover Alert?
- What is Predictive Marketing?
- Predictive Marketing Alert Type Details and Directory.
- Early Payoff Warnings.
4. What happens when you start getting alerts?
- I received my first alert! Now what?
- How to reach out to your MonitorBase Alerts.
- How do I search confirmation codes from my direct mail offers?
- Script examples for following-up to your database marketing alerts.
- What is a firm offer of credit?